Temple of Love
A week long immersion into sacred sexuality and awakening to love and intimacy
TANTRIC INTIMACY • TEMPLE ARTS • SACRED LIVING • VIBRANT TRIBE
We are inviting all seekers of sacred living and true inimacy to join this unique offering. It can be more than a retreat, a blueprint of New Earth vibration where life is sacred, body is a temple and community is a holy vessel for individual self-expression and celebrating stepping into authentic self.
It is a conscious process aimed to focus on new openings rather than processing traumas. There will be healthy balance between healing, rest and activation. Often healing will be a by-product of this journey that is about allowing old believes to melt and create new experiences around sexuality, intimacy and spirituality, entering a new reality of vibrant tribe and deep heart intimacy.
It is a week long laboratory for intimacy of heart, minds and bodies from a Tantric perspective of awakening. It is a process of coming into oneness with life, meeting yourself on a deep level reflected in the eyes of others
Sacred vessel of community
The time of consuming next experiences seems to decay. We need more of initiations that give a blueprint into the body and nervous system, of a new possible reality that we can start living from a different place within. We also need a community vessel to be held to open up to our own’s beauty and potential. This precious vessel is a group of people that is committed to a bigger aim than merely self-growth, supporting each other in expansion into freedom, power and love space. Such a net of interconnected hearts, minds and bodies can be strong, reliable pillars in the Temple of Love where all seekers are warmly invited. We have been building a tribe dedicated to the path of liberation and freedom, a circle of lovers of life, seekers of ways and means to manifest active compassion. We can create a life changing experience together of sacred living that our soul, body and heart will deeply remember as a new anchor and point of reference, especially during dark hours.
This laboratory is based on the buddhist concept of intimacy. It is said that we can not be intimate with anyone else if we can not be with oneself. Yes, it is a first important step, to go within. And yet, where do we go for this refuge? What do we connect with? What is our source of identity? Teachings say if we can not recognise out true nature, we will be creating samsaric connection all the time. It means connections that lead to suffering out of longing, hope, desire, expectations, fears and attachment. How to create intimacy then, that not only gives freedom but it is a manifestation of spaciousness and freedom itself? We need to recognise our ego holding patterns for that purpose – what gives us a sense of “me”? Spiritual recognition of oneself and reality is the doorway to deep intimacy with the other. Especially in a sexual context it is more than essential.
About this immersion
It is a unique blend of Temple arts, traditional Tantric wisdom, tantric intimacy and community building process that can create a crack in your mind, open your body to bliss and your heart to deep intimacy with yourself and all beings. The light of consciousness can pour through and you can come back home to create your reality with different awareness.
This experience that is an initiation into sacred living is based on a belief that sexual energy is the creative, most powerful life force in the universe and in essence is sacred. It creates deep bonds between people as well as with Gaya. It can provide some recognition of our human though divine nature. It is also a way of sacred communication that brings connection to a different level.
Sacred living refers to non-violence and recognition of interconnectedness of all forms of existence as one web of life maintained by the same divine “substance”, named differently in various traditions. This basic substance is love and compassion. Compassion is something much greater than just empathy. It is based on non-conceptual wisdom and clear insight into reality free from personal believes and baggage from the past. Then understanding can arise aligned with adequate actions. Compassion is the basic of (Tantric) buddhist teachings. This tribe is circled around a quest towards embodying compassion and loving kindness as core values.
Non violence can be expressed by loving kindness and softness. We apply it also to sexual healing where we do not push energy, but hold space for unfolding and emerging, believing that loving presence with skilful means are enough to activate self-healing powers within everyone. We all know the way back home deeply within us, we just need someone to trust that can accompany us and reflect our light. We celebrate each other’s gifts and humanness. We deeply appreciate sexual energy and it has appropriate space in a temple. Within our core values of New Earth is also transparency, trust and mutual support. Transparency creates trust. When we can be vulnerable with each other and the group, something beautiful opens, new pathways are created in our neurological system and our creative power blossom. We learn how to give space and find fulfilment of sexual, sensual and erotic needs and desires in a new, open, celebrative way.
To make space for new possibilities to experience love and intimacy, we need first to make space within our bodies that are the temples but also storage of past experiences. Though we will implement ancient knowledge of temple arts from matriarchy times when sexual energy was used as a power of healing. It was 5.000-8.000 years ago when temples were run by women and flowering. Temple priestesses were applying sexual energy to heal, release and cleanse, activate self recovery forces and initiate people into the spiritual realm. Temples were in the centre of villages, respected by the whole community. Sexual energy was recognised and worshiped as the most sacred universal force.
We will also learn a new way of intimacy while re-entering temple space. We need to relearn but somewhere we remember what is possible. Four Pillars of Tantra, a profound method created and discovered by Estera Saraswati and Zenon D. Dorje, will create a sacred mandala space within in which our temple will be nested. Four Pillars create a magical, safe and high vibrational space of expanding consciousness and embodying bliss, allowing love and compassion to take centre of the temple. Tantric practice in Mandala of Four Pillars offers deep understanding of who we are and how to develop to realise our own potential.
You will have the possibility to experience all of it during this special week. You will experience many new insights, moments of healing, recognition, revelation and bliss. You come back home with all what was seeded to start creating a new reality of joy, abundance, freedom, power and bliss. Your brain will be functioning differently through new neurological connections, the body will be open and saturated with bliss and the heart will remember.
What can happen?
- sexual healing sessions of Temple Arts to raise up body vibrations and activate your potential – yoni & lingam healing and activation, pineal gland activation to open third eye, throat activation to open self-expression
- Tantric intimacy and sacred sexuality – rituals, meditations, contemporary pujas (lingam and yoni celebration) and practices within the Four Pillars Mandala and Tantric teachings
- community building process – relearning trust, safety, being held, appreciated, accepted and recognised with own gifts; reclaiming your place and belonging to a group within yourself, finding balance between individuality and group
- Love Temple – guided and held in a sacred way, where you can experience different levels of intimacy according to your own need and desires, evenings exploring different textures of sensuality and eroticism that you can choose which is appealing to you and attend the ones of your choice
- reclaiming sisterhood and brotherhood – healing these important connections among male and female circles. We come from seeing a single being as whole, consisting of masculine and feminine essence, no matter the gender. Though having said that, through patriarchy times resentment, woundings and walls have been built between genders and among. It is a response to this call for healing.
Important information – Who is it suitable for?
- Predominant aims of retreat process are to deepen a process of self-discovery, awakening and integration of different parts of oneself on many levels. Other effects can be sexual healing, exploration of sacred sexuality and improving quality of intimate relationship.
- This retreat is for people who are willing to see nakedness as divine expression, who see sexual energy as sacred or are on the way to see it like this
- It is an advanced Tantra retreat. After reading a completed registration form and sometimes having an additional short call, we can suggest a more adequate retreat or an individual session first. We also reserve the right to refuse admission based on our best knowledge of the content of this retreat for the sake of the participant and the group.
- Please make yourself familiar with the initial participation requirements, presented in a separate paragraph, and after a fair self-assessment please decide whether it is the right retreat for you. If you have any doubts, we are here to help.
- This retreat is for people who did basic healing therapy regarding family constellation, abuse, trauma and sexuality, free of mental illnesses or strong disorders of personality
- Singles and pairs of any orientation are welcome. During this retreat, it is possible for couples to only work together intimately.
- Methods include different varieties of modalities experienced individually, in pairs, small groups and in a big group. We are inviting people for this retreat who are open to explore and getting to know oneself through different configurations. Other people are seen as our reflection of our inner aspects, and a partner is perceived as a tantric partner, an inner consort.
- There is nudity and intimate contact, energetic and physical, with oneself and others based on individual boundaries stated in the moment and personal choices made by participants.
- We support everyone to follow your own process gradually without group pressure or expectations.
- Authenticity, transparency, safety, trust, mutual support are core values in this retreat.
- After completing and sending the application form for the retreat, next steps of registration process like agreements of participation, terms and dates of payments will be sent by email.
Prerequisites for this retreat
- healthy personality (ego) structure and ability to communicate your boundaries and taking responsibility for yourself and your needs
- positive contact with sexual energy and body (the aim of this retreat is not to unblock or heal sexuality)
- healed major traumas (sexual, emotional)
- lack of mental illness (also history in the past) – emotional and mental stability at a high dose of intense energy
- no severe addictions (from alcohol, drugs, sex, pornography)
- admission to the retreat based on fulfilled registration form
Acceptance of participation based on a fulfilled registration form
Important, please read
For the sake of all participants and the group process, each application will be examined and checked first, to see if the given motivation and information fits into the curriculum of this retreat. We do our best to make sure that this retreat can meet the needs of participants. In some cases, after reading a completed registration form and sometimes having an additional short call, we can suggest a different retreat or an individual session first. We also reserve the right to refuse admission based on our best knowledge of the content of this retreat.
Further steps of the Registration Process will be sent by e-mail, including participation agreement as well as the terms of payments.
Venue: Holland, Land van Lisa
Price for retreat: Early bird 950 euro (deposit paid till 15 February 2019), Normal price: 1150 euro. Price includes accommodation and vegan food
Registration via the registration form (in the Detail box on this page). After registration and acceptance of participation, further registration steps will be sent (participation agreement, deposit payment, refund policy etc.)
Registration is closed one week before the start of the retreat.
All details are available with the organiser (contact in the detail box on this page)